Healthy Bodies, Healthy Mouths, Healthy Smiles
Your mouth is an integral part of your body: What happens in the oral cavity affects the whole of your body and vice versa. By taking care of your dental health, you can improve your overall health, and by improving your general wellness you can improve the health of your smile.
Dr. Anjum Ansari and our team do more than work on teeth; we provide education, encouragement, and support, and guide you to develop healthier behaviors. In doing so, we motivate you to live a happier, healthier, fuller life — with a great smile leading the way!
Our Approach to Dentistry
Each of us is a skilled professional. We are dedicated to ensuring every person who walks through our doors feels secure, informed, and assured that we are taking every measure possible to achieve optimal dental and body health.
We deliver the highest quality of dental care, that’s tailored to your personal and clinical concerns. Beyond your oral health, we care about your overall quality of life. By helping you develop and maintain optimal dental health, we help ensure whole body wellness!
Dedication to Exceptional Dentistry and Customer Service
As a team, Dr. Ansari and our staff promise always to:
- Provide ethical dental care based on your specific needs
- Offer useful and practical education and information about dental hygiene, nutrition, and other changes you can implement to improve your oral and bodily health
- Ensure your comfort and ease during procedures by offering beverages, blankets, and warm aromatherapy towels
- Actively listen to and engage with you, in a non-judgmental manner, in order to establish trust and open communication
- Be your partners as you attain your healthiest smile, one that reflects your overall well-being
Schedule a Consultation
The path to health starts with a conversation. We’ll meet and talk about what you are seeking from dental care, learn your concerns, and discuss your life and pastimes. Dr. Ansari will perform an exam and develop a unique treatment plan that addresses your clinical situation and personal needs.
We will review the proposed approach with you, discuss what is recommended and why Dr. Ansari feels it is the correct process, and answer your questions. Then you decide how and when to proceed: This is your life, this is your smile, and you are in charge!
Please contact our Boston, MA general and cosmetic dental office to schedule a complimentary consultation with Dr. Ansari today!