Benefits of Invisalign for Adult Orthodontics
Modern orthodontics has something for everyone regarding obtaining straighter, more attractive teeth. For adults who are too embarrassed to wear metal braces, there’s Invisalign treatment. Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to correct problems with crooked, misaligned, uneven, or gapped teeth to give you a picture-perfect smile. An evaluation from the office of Anjum A. Ansari D.M.D. in Boston, Massachusetts, can determine if Invisalign is a good fit for you.
Who’s a Candidate for Invisalign?
If you’re an adult or teen seeking a discreet way to straighten your teeth, Invisalign clear aligners could be just what you need. Invisalign can correct a wide range of orthodontic issues, including:
- Crooked teeth
- Misaligned or uneven teeth
- Overlapping teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Crossbites, overbites, underbites
Actual Patient Results
Benefits of Invisalign for Adults
Invisalign treatment is convenient, comfortable, and discreet–everything an adult could want from orthodontic treatment. Dr. Ansari will take impressions of your teeth to customize aligners for your use. When worn, these aligners gently reposition your teeth so they’re straighter, adequately spaced, and even. Invisalign orthodontics is more favored by adults due to the following reasons:
- Invisibility – The aligners are practically invisible, so no one can tell you’re having orthodontic treatment. For work or play, you won’t feel self-conscious about your appearance.
- Convenience – Invisalign aligners can be removed for eating and brushing your teeth. This lets you enjoy your meals and maintain good dental hygiene throughout your treatment.
- Less Time-Consuming – Invisalign is less time-consuming than other orthodontic treatments, as you only need to see your dentist every 4-5 weeks to ensure you’re making progress toward your smile goals. This is helpful if you’re on a tight work schedule.
- Quick Results – Most people achieve their smile goals in 12 to 18 months, instead of years of wearing braces.